This may be a FF issue, but it's Tiddlywiki and Tiddlyback related in this,
imho. Maybe there is something to be done here besides closing FF out. I'm
hopeful something that be done because I generally have several hundred
tabs between 5-10 windows open at all times (tabbed window trees are
amazing) with 40-60 add-ons and other tweaks sitting at ~4GB without
running into that problem.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/94606bc0-cdfe-4f53-a80c-908a38448fc1%40googlegroups.com.