So finding good ways to organize my tabs and containers (living bookmark
workflows) has been a quest of mine for a while. I've tried some different
options out, and the add-on based solutions seem to have huge performance
losses for me. I've probably been incompetent in how I wield and tweak
these environments. I'm always looking to improve (so if you have any
approaches or tricks, please let me know).

I can't live without workspaces; virtualization of desktops has changed how
I reason about practical computing in a ton of ways. I've come a long way
since Commodore 64 and Windows, and at this point, I'm addicted to
workspaces in my desktop environments. This caused me to move to tiling
window managers as my desktop environment to have more microscopic control
and automation. I can't say I'm good at it, but it's been damned useful.

I often abuse Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab to navigate my tabs in FF. I
navigate between my tabbed FF windows with mod+Tab and Mod+Shift+Tab with
the same directionality. It makes a kind of tree.

Here's a notion of the DE and the "Tabbed Tiling" of the FF windows. Each
Tiled Tab is a container

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-B9-XAZEZCeI/W2S90eOf5mI/AAAAAAAAAA8/kMD93ERC3vo__Vm9EzQ34ZiKSu6KcCc9QCLcBGAs/s1600/2018-08-03-161313_1920x1080_scrot.png>

This is when I switch to another browser window tab.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2bsj0RKmdTs/W2S-GGkYJZI/AAAAAAAAABE/R3JPAFagb40cRFTRLKnoICzGL9heyK_-ACLcBGAs/s1600/2018-08-03-161337_1920x1080_scrot.png>

The tile window manager gets pretty awesome when I need to start using lots
of windows in the same container (each tab can be its own container). For
example:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EhwacF8Rhv8/W2S-kB_clRI/AAAAAAAAABM/vGaFelaEJ0oaPVrnyzpo2NLi14E8cn-IwCLcBGAs/s1600/2018-08-03-162521_1920x1080_scrot.png>

Working in terminals while browsing is useful. It can make even messy
workspaces very usable.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oCTK5d9GgRw/W2S-6S7FhDI/AAAAAAAAABU/iRMH47LxX60_aLJr-fzz1i7rVjRc7Q1tQCLcBGAs/s1600/2018-08-03-163317_1920x1080_scrot.png>

Background to boot, clean workspace to boot:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-nemu4xgW_GI/W2S_G6ohvCI/AAAAAAAAABY/npFn547kIXwgdSTNxz3depKgQ6v1hlWVQCLcBGAs/s1600/2018-08-03-161303_1920x1080_scrot.png>
That's the idea anyways. I'm hoping with BurnTreeC's Select Mode add-on,
I'll be able to continue to using less of my mouse with Tiddlywiki (which I
use in full screen mode) especially.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e2ea4d10-822f-4fba-933f-6d354639f5c9%40googlegroups.com.