Mohammad,

On a side note. and with all due respect, Your extremely common typo or
misspelling of the word "field" as "filed" would be ok to adapt to, but I
now find myself doing the same misspelling more and more often.

The following may help you if you choose to correct this common mistake.

The correct spelling would be voiced as "Feel-ed"
The incorrect spelling as voiced as "File-ed"

Field is the same word as a "Field in the country" where you can choose if
it has sheep, cows or kangaroos in it. as you can choose in tiddly wiki the
value in a field.

Filed is the word you would use to put away an electronic file, or if you *had
used* a file - A *file* is a tool *used to* remove fine amounts of material
from a workpiece. It is common in woodworking, metalworking, and other
similar trade and hobby tasks."

Otherwise, thanks so much for all your valuable contributions.
:)

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f033222a-42b4-47f5-a472-7aa990bcf74e%40googlegroups.com.