Hello Mark!
 Thank you, yes I thought the same to have a customized export button!
By the way I learned from comments pluging in pre-release 5.1.18 how I can
have my note edit box in the view mode not in the edit mode.

You asked to whom you want to export? It is good to export a slideshow with
its all slides and notes as json file as archive, and distribute for
example to students!
But as you said there is always problem to keep everything related with
together!

I will have a look at PMario bundler plugin!

*Mohammad*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f18f51ef-5998-4659-853d-990c567b6857%40googlegroups.com.