I was thinking that there must be code in TW to convert tiddlers into JSON.
So it would be possible to convert all related tiddlers (it would be up to
the user to decide the relationships) into fields. Like _assoc1, _assoc2,
etc. Or maybe one big field.

The question is whether it would be any improvement over just using
PMario's bundler plugin ??

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/84d72bb0-2b44-45be-ba49-a02d0fc9d9fc%40googlegroups.com.