On second thought, scratch the idea about the enter key. That would create
problems for me when going back and editing later. I sometimes like to have
spaces between bullets in edit mode.

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFL18LpnunebWGsUsMfAxLRUGw%2B9_tBh%2BZJZe4zvvs8usQ%40mail.gmail.com.