TonyM

I would very much like to see TW actively promoted more.

IF there can be a shared approach among a few people keen on outreach with
a strategy in mind I would be happy to put in several hours a week.

I see things like that Wikipedia entry as a signal "no one really knows"
what TW is beyond the enthusiasts. Well, that is an exaggeration. But an
active "marketing" plan for TW has never, as far as I can see, been thought
through or tried.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/95eab5d8-181d-44c5-a83b-7133c3fd29c3%40googlegroups.com.