I would think the best approach is to mention TW where related things are
discussed. For example, in youtube comments where, say, evernote is
discussed or note-taking or front-end dev etc or in discussion forums.
Also, occasional searches for official reviews of software or comparisons
like "best note taking software", "free blogging tools". Something I've
thought of before is Instructables <https://www.instructables.com/>. I
don't know what their policy is about purely software based creations but
if you have anything involving TW and hardware do go for it (two examples
<https://www.instructables.com/howto/tiddlywiki/> currently).

Other sites mentioning TW

   - http://alternativeto.net/software/tiddlywiki/
   - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TiddlyWiki