Diego,

I am not so sure what the SRS community see as valid but I would like to
review material from face to face study briefly at the end of the day, a
day later, 2 days after that 3 days after that a week after that..

It is true that unless you do this you are prone to forget 80% of what you
learned.

To me this is an algorithm, which could be made to apply to any tiddler or
set of tiddlers,

*On the knowledge you want to keep, and knowledge you want to memorize.*

   - I think we know it when we see it, ie the knowledge we want to keep,
   however if we think it may be useful and attempt to remember it in the
   short to medium term, if we forget it in the longer term, perhaps it was of
   little value.
   - Forgetting things we do not need, or pruning is an important part of
   remembering in my view, perhaps more so as you get older, and definitely if
   you recall something that is incorrect.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/10f9f26b-bd5d-4bd3-83d0-7d1cbdec0cf4%40googlegroups.com.