Caro Bimlas

You recent work on "kin" is very interesting for how to emerge local, wiki
specific workable TAXONOMIES.

In the root space of taggery history was I think a false debate between
"flat" taggery (the main system used now on web) and "world-order"
hierarchy taxonomy... dating back to the Renaissance.

TW is very interesting for enabling either.

What is my take-away message? Simply that you can make local functional
taxonomies very well without having to deal with Grand Theory about the
teleology of ultimate classifications. It DOES the job.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/063426ad-9a60-4620-9e6b-f39a3af863e4%40googlegroups.com.