S. S. wrote:

> So RANDOMLY - without putting much thought into what symbol to prefix the
> tags ...
>
> Keywords? How about starting those with : *#my-keyword*
> Category? How about : *@my-category*
> Topic? How about: *!topic*
> Keeping track of excised data?: *^Parent-Tiddler-Name*
> Groups? perhaps: *%my-group*
> Styling tags? How about: **my-style*
>
> I just started thinking about this recently, so my insights are still in
> infancy.

I like the way this discussion is shaping up. May be a plugin could be
written to ignore a set of  characters like "@", "#" etc appearing in the
begining of tag pill, so that user can use them safely to denote different
branches of their organization system.

sincerely
Riz

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f11cd274-34b0-4720-8a2d-e833bd3b9426%40googlegroups.com.