I hadn't considered the effects of just dropping the link onto a wiki. It
is very easy to hook into the import mechanism and modify behaviour based
on that, the mechanism is part of the core.

I think that the biggest things to decide would be to decide on how you
want each entry to look and how you want to annotate the dropped link.
The two options that come to mind is making a generic link name for the
tiddler, like Link N where N is a number that will make it not overwrite
any existing tiddlers, or to open it up in a pre-filled input box where you
can give it a title and tags and whatever else you want.

This sounds useful, I will see what I can put together later today if I
have time and it is as simple as I think it is.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1c47c55b-bede-4835-82e9-fb303b33a0e1%40googlegroups.com.