On Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 1:12:39 PM UTC-4, Joshua Fontany wrote:

> Getting my rather LARGE bookmark collection into tiddlywiki is pretty high
> on my to-do list. Really like what I am hearing so far.

I'm in the same boat — and yet *STILL* a bit reluctant to make the leap
from keeping bookmarks in the browser to keeping them in a TiddlyWiki.
(The primary allure for me is in being able to sort and display bookmarks
in all sorts of different ways using tags and custom templates.)

As an escape hatch, I'd love to have a TiddlyWiki mechnism for exporting a
[browser-of-your-choice]-compliant .HTML file to move bookmarks back to the
browser if you decide to do so in the future.  It should be possible to
generate the body of the file with filters and macros then export it with
some customizations to the export function.  (I think; I'm iffier on this
second part, as I've never tried that.)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/303ead8e-8c5e-401c-b4e7-31159d4fa882%40googlegroups.com.