Hi, Birthe —

Glad to see it's not just me who has some interest in this.  It's been a
wish-list item for me for a while.  I'm hesitant whether ANY solution will
be worth the pain-staking process of migrating my bookmarks out of my
browser and into TiddlyWiki, but the idea of having a cross-browser set of
local bookmarks where I can use multidimensional filtering to see details
in all sorts of different arrangements is awfully appealing.

On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 5:42:18 AM UTC-4, Birthe C wrote:

> For a long time I have used tiddlyclip to bookmark. I have it ask for a
> tag when I do so. The good part is, that in my wiki I can make comments to
> my tiddler (bookmark).

I tried out TiddlyClip a while back but never spent much time with it.  I
know some users are great fans of its abilities.

I'd like to give it another spin, but since I'm clueless about running TW
under Node.js or BOB, I'm not sure how to get the latest version (@ GitHub
<https://github.com/buggyj/tiddlyclip>) to work in the browser.  [No idea
how to pluginify (?) it for that environment.]

I'd also a little reluctant to leverage another plugin that requires a
browser plugin for my solution.  That may be one more dependency than I
want to keep up with.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f2b3f8cb-7dd4-471c-90bf-9ce22c5d8ff2%40googlegroups.com.