Villas

Its very good and I am still to finish reading it. I have made similar
observations myself, have learned some good new ideas.

Yet I also belive it over values tags in some ways by ignoring other structures
such as the use of categories, keywords and subjects which can be implemented
with tags but unnessasarily overuse tags, some would say polute the tag space.
I would be happy to explain further.

Another area it falls short in in a deeper understanding of the new maths and
science of networks including the many possible types of networks, some of
which resemble hierarchies. And example of different networks can be found in
database design and models.

I can only raise these objections because to a great degree it already puts
some good arguments and raises some important points. To me, experienced in
this area as I am, it is easier for me to criticize. But it is a good piece of
writing (so far).

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2507c2cd-1d7e-410f-bb70-45570121aa90%40googlegroups.com.