I found this quite useful.

Since I started working with Tags in the early days of Flickr, my usage has
matured dramatically.  So far, I have not found any open-source system as
powerful for tagging as TiddlyWiki.  Based on my experience to date, I
would try to render the article's ... "building a second brain knowledge
life cycle"
as an upwardly growing cone or spiral since I feel that depicts observation
that "the more you know, the more you can learn".  That could also depict
the idea that disseminating the information can take place an many
different vertical levels.

Thanks for posting it.

Regards,
Hans