Thanks Bilmas, I think part of it can be borrowed to explain why tag is
useful in Tiddlywiki.com!
Many of us do not use tags effectively in PKM.

And to Jeremy: based on this text we can say Tiddlywiki is a PKM tool! one
of the best may be.

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b50f577-b7ec-44eb-9761-c2ba5225755f%40googlegroups.com.