Hello,

I just started using TW. I use a desktop version where I keep all my
(mostly work-related) notes, but also contact information. I use it with
FireFox so I could use the save plugin. Every once in a while I send a copy
to my Google Drive folder and then download that to my phone so I have my
TW offline available on my phone (mostly for contacts in my TW but also to
look up information, practically no editing on the phone).

This works fine. My TW is encrypted but when I open the TW with mobile
chrome it gives me the decrypt dialog but also shows the default tiddlers.
No top secret information there but it is a different experience that on
the desktop. Without decrypting the links to other tiddlers from the
default tiddlers are not working so that is good.

I guess this caused by the mobile chrome browser I am using (using android
7.0 on Moto G4) but I wonder if anybody has experienced this before and has
any clue about how to fix this.

Regards,
JeRoen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a2d61914-f2c9-4ab6-8df2-642c452d18f9%40googlegroups.com.