Hi Jeroen

This is a very peculiar problem, and I’d very much like to see it tracked down.
The possibility of a weakness in our encryption mechanism will always be
wrorying.

Mark’s comments make it sound like the issue some kind of caching performed by
the browser. It would be interesting if you were able to try another browser on
the Moto for comparison. If the browser provides a means to empty its caches
you may be able to use that to track things down too.

Best wishes

Jeremy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/F70735E0-3C99-4AAF-ACFE-E55E985C5643%40gmail.com.