Mark S. wrote:

> The attached is just to indicate that some progress is being made.

Its looking good! I have it working.

I hoping by tommorrow I can have ready for you a version that integrates
your changes. Plus some changes I made. Like being able, from a paramater,
to load different settings files.

Regarding  your "test" menu option. I'll include it & give a switch in
Internal Settings to turn it on/off.

I am trying to be as quick as I can so we don't get out of step.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9203cea6-8452-4a12-85a5-bd4ad503cb29%40googlegroups.com.