Mohammad

Yes. Absolutely.

But the "product" on sale is not off-the-shelf software. Its a software
framework that a developer sells and *develps into a context for a purpose*.

That is exactly what Jeremy did and does.

*So in a way your question is misleading*, as if it were now "mature
enough", as if it wasn't before.

In fact, its commercial application and development (for instance for
British Telecom in the past) has fed back and helped the develpment of the
free version.

TBH, I don't think the issue is "maturity of product" at all. The maturity
is well there.

Its more normal commercial things like: What is my market? Who am I selling
to whom for what?

In other words *about people who would know how to leverage it for
commercial aims*. Jeremy is one of them.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b5b879bd-afd1-4fe7-b58a-121ff1956448%40googlegroups.com.