Ciao TonyM

TonyM wrote:

> 1. ... however building a set of tools and practices to support rapid and
> structured development is nessasary, it would also help to reduce
> maintenance costs later.

I'm not sure about that in one way. And I think its worth saying.

What I mean, is you refer to the* tools *not the *person *making them for
their purpose.

TW is an animal that can live a thousand ways so my, feeling, maybe wrong,
is that YOU (*the person*) have a vision, know it, and pursue it in the
context of your practice. I think that is very healthy.

But I'm a bit doubtful it will generalise because I'm not sure what a
generic "structured development" for TW could be other than what it is
already. Which is so open to possibles its a kinda endless mess of diverse
intent. There is *nothing* wrong with that.

But its bricolage, not Henry Ford.

In brief: commercial gains, I think, come from matching ones skills to
markets for whom YOU develop structure.

Just thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b3de154-f48d-4f49-8d37-71cefebec0c7%40googlegroups.com.