Mohammad,

I have an application of this list you may be able to advise me on, or
perhaps it will need a minor enhancement to support it.

I would like to introduce the todo list via the view template to all People
and Office tiddlers in a solution I am building however I do not want any
change on the current tiddler.

I seems to be as simple as
<<todolist-ui caption:"Do here" width:"" base:"$(currentTiddler)$">>

This seems to work, but I think you can evaluate the result better than me.

Thanks in advance
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/19332a23-f454-431d-b56a-74d94efc8bf9%40googlegroups.com.