Mohammad,

FYI: I am using the todo list as follows in the view template (But also if
it is a particular object-type field of tiddler)

     <$list filter="[{$:/config/wiki-mode}] -[[read-only]] -[[view]]"
variable=null><<null>>
       <!-- Update and Edit mode Mode only -->
            <<todolist-ui caption:" " width:"" base:"$(currentTiddler)$">>
      </$list>

This works well, however I realised I need to look at the tiddler in
question to see its items.

Would you be able to design an independent macro todolist-all that lists
the tiddler with todos, and the todo list for each. So we could see in a
glance where todo items exist? ands action them there?

I could do this but I ask if you could please because it would be quicker
for you and you can share it in the published one.

Thanks
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0e7adf1f-7a21-4790-a4dc-8b26796a9a33%40googlegroups.com.