Tony!
 What makes to create different todolist is the base (e.g. the name space)!
If you want to have all todo items at one place then use the same
namespace! The good is you have all the todo items at one place the bad is
you have all items in every tiddler have a todolist via viewtemplate!

--Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/57ea46ce-c5ee-4beb-80ec-a190f7b0c7fc%40googlegroups.com.