Find this pretty interesting. As is your whole *TW5 Tribal Knowledge* wiki
by the way. Pretty nice ressource!

Side note about my version of atom-feed (
https://sycom.github.io/TiddlyWiki-Plugins/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fsycom%2Fatom-feed)

: it's far from finished know, since I'm working on a more automated and
integrated publishing system via gitlab. Please consider it *pre-alpha*.

This thread reminds me that https://tiddlywiki.com has no more rss/atom
feed for a long time. Since it is know regularly updated, it would be a
good idea to re-enable it, wouldn't it?

cheers,

Sylvain
@sycom