Scott,

You can export static tiddlers, but to do them in bulk from a single file
wiki I am not so sure. It would be possible with work but not now I
suspect.

I was overly brief. It can be done if you maintain the wiki in node and
exported the static tiddlers + the single file wiki for hosting but my
comments was calling for this facility, but needs further development.
Especially the template that links to the full wiki from static tiddlers.

Regards
Tony