Folks,

For not clear reason my KEY wiki is throwing an error on load. I am not
sure what the last change was but I had to open it in safe mode
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#SafeMode>.
Unfortunately in subsequent reloads it remains in safe mode. * All plugins
are temporarily disabled. Most customisations have been disabled by
renaming the following tiddlers*: Which number in the dozens.

This remains after loading the wiki without the #:safe

Unfortunately the documentation does not suggest how to now reverse safe
mode. If there a trick or is it a tiddler by tiddler, plugin by plugin,
reset?

This has not occured for me very often so I do not recall how to respond.

Regards
Tony