Hi Tony

It sounds like you were using safemode with the Node.js configuration, which
can lead to data loss (specifically, the tiddlers overwritten by safe mode get
saved to the server). With the Node.js configuration you don’t really need safe
mode because you can directly manipulate the files in the wiki folder to
resolve issues.

I’ll update the docs to make things clearer,

Best wishes

Jeremy