Folks,

I exported all tiddler with Prefix "SAFE: ", then deleted them (Using
all "SAFE: " from the tiddler names and imported that changes json into my
broken (stuck in safemode) wiki. All seems to be ok and the doco suggests
the tiddlers renamed to SAFE would only be already overridden system
tiddlers, so I believe I have not overwritten anything that need not be.

My crisis has passed and if someone (else) can make this thread completed I
would appreciate it.

However I think there may be something needing addressing as a result of my
experience.

Regards
Tony