Folks,

My key wiki, single file, remains stuck in safe mode. ie there are a set
of [prefix[SAFE:]] tiddlers (76) and the sidebar is duplicated with one
scrolling and the other not, breaking most items on the side bar.

The only way I see forward is writing a process to rename such tiddlers to
remove the safe but I am concerned I then have to live with a large number
of overwritten shadow tiddlers that may need not be.

If anyone could provide information how tiddlywiki is supposed to leave
safe mode it would be helpful.

I am now getting desperate.

Regards
Tony