I haven't seen this answer which was exactly what I needed. Thanks.

BTW there is also a page "Installing TiddlyWiki on Node.js" which is a copy
of GettingStarted except it has labels. Very confusing.

Of course none of these two pages are linked from the page "Using
TiddlyWiki on Node.js" nor is the page "TiddlyWiki on Node.js" except if
you go to the dynamic web site and know you can click on the label...