Matt

Very useful thoughts for someone like me.

One thing missing, at least I can't find one, is a CRIB sheet of existing
syntax ... something along the lines of those that Tobias did for Filters
and WikiText examples.

My single biggest issue as an idiot is that I forget what all the variant
brackets mean so have to go fish around and look them up repeatedly. I've
found it hard to consolidate what I know in a way that becomes intuitive.
Crib sheets help people like me get out fog.

The rest of your points I think I understand, but, before one starts
changing fundamentals, I'm wondering is just gathering all the syntax on
one "page" with simple examples might not do what is needed.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/9ed2811c-906c-4e8b-a3ec-1615fc74c71a%40googlegroups.com.