I've got some tweaks I like on all my wikis (breakpoint, story river width,
etc).  I tried to pack them into a plugin so I can move them from wiki to
wiki easily, but what I discovered is that once I pack them into the
plugin, they no longer work.  I can see them inside the plugin, so what I
think is happening is that my preference plugin is being loaded before the
theme plugin itself, and thus the theme overwrites my tweaks.

Can anyone shed light on what controls plugin load order?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/22d161fe-e55d-433a-9e6c-9fd48da8cb12%40googlegroups.com.