Finally tracked it down.  It seems like there's a bug in ordering plugins
when one has a plugin-priority and the other doesn't.  I've thrown a PR up
for the fix here.  https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/3113
@Jeremy, can you take a look?

Matt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/02fc8b40-6f9b-4ef3-9e38-a669e77f6f8b%40googlegroups.com.