I'm actually not editing the stylesheets, but the configuration tiddler
itself. (e.g. $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/storywidth)  But I'll
look at put a list-after on my plugin, see if I can control plugin-order
via that.  Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/037830ee-d7d1-40b6-9421-3630ee22fa34%40googlegroups.com.