So, I found this code
and tried setting the `plugin-priority` field on my plugin, but it doesn't
seem to affect the ordering.  However, renaming my plugin from
$:/plugins/mklauber/... to $:/zzz/plugins/mklauber/... does, which says to
me it's an ordering issue.  Anyone familiar with that code, or better able
to explain plugin ordering?

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 6:43:02 PM UTC-5, Matthew Lauber wrote:
> I've got some tweaks I like on all my wikis (breakpoint, story river
> width, etc).  I tried to pack them into a plugin so I can move them from
> wiki to wiki easily, but what I discovered is that once I pack them into
> the plugin, they no longer work.  I can see them inside the plugin, so what
> I think is happening is that my preference plugin is being loaded before
> the theme plugin itself, and thus the theme overwrites my tweaks.
> Can anyone shed light on what controls plugin load order?

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit