So, I found this code
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/v5.1.15/boot/boot.js#L1102>,
and tried setting the `plugin-priority` field on my plugin, but it doesn't
seem to affect the ordering.  However, renaming my plugin from
$:/plugins/mklauber/... to $:/zzz/plugins/mklauber/... does, which says to
me it's an ordering issue.  Anyone familiar with that code, or better able
to explain plugin ordering?
does.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/fa82086c-804c-4f21-9207-7ea357d183f3%40googlegroups.com.