Folks,

The social pressure placed on me with people like Mohammad and those of you
beforehand publishing great content, is for me to publish more of my tools
and utilities, has led me to build and automate a process to publish
content.

I am starting this thread to solicit suggestions for such standards for
publishing. I often see github, demo and source wikis published for a
plugin. What should these contain?. My only published
plugin  https://tiddlywiki.psat.com.au/mymenus/ is due for refactoring
based on my new knowledge, but I received criticism for diverging from a
simple empty tiddlywiki, which I thought was unfortunate, because I wanted
to show case it well, and the empty wiki is not the most inspirational. But
it's understandable people may find it hard to differentiate the
presentation from the content of the solution itself, in "mymenus" case on
install, almost nothing changes until you create menus (but few would
realize this).

I am also addressing the workflow, so I have built a sandbox wiki standard
from which to create a project name sand box wiki with designer tools
included. My plan is to also use a tool to generate a demo or distribution
wiki using a custom save, from such a sandbox wiki when the design is
complete. The idea is to minimise the effort to do this well, be able to
accumulate good practices into a work flow and make it easier to deliver
solutions and more rapidly.

One of the issues here is I have a lot of wiki macro solutions that do not
need to be plugins, they can be installed without save and reload so they
can be "dropped" on any wiki and used, for exploratory purposes.

I can try and build me own solution but I would prefer to do so based on
the wisdom and experience of the community so this post.

Issues such as these;

   - Examples of this done well
   - Fast track instructions to Github publishing so people can submit
   change requests against individual tiddlers in a solution
      - What is on github - only tiddlers, the demo site ....
   - The look and feel of demo and/or publishing wikis
   - List of suggested standard practices (perhaps to grow over time)
   - A way for consumers of a solution to nominate particular ones as an
   addition to the standard distribution
   - The publishing and distribution of bundles and macros rather than
   plugins.
   - What are best practices that should be used both in the solutions and
   posts on git hub announcing a solution (plus templates for such content)

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many of you excel at this so your advice and some de facto standards would
be great.

Regards
Tony