The Mat stuffs are among the great resources in TW community!

I use

   - TW version like Mat on the title
   - Single wiki per plugin
   - Rather good documentation and examples (the most tedious part always
   ignored by developers)
   - Examples as much as possible
   - Try to keep them update with latest changes from Tiddlywiki
   - Use GitHub to keep track of issues, history, feature requests (I
   absolutely do not recommend Tiddlyspot for this purpose)

Like Mat said, I believe your myMenu is very far from standrad (empty or
tw5.com) and visitor confuses, keep it very close to empty edition!

--Mohammad