On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 1:06:15 PM UTC+2, PMario wrote:

Writing all the above text .... I was thinking: . . . .

> What about: *_symbol.class.class:param:param some text__ _ some more
> text__*

hmmm.

It doesn't work out with a "single" start char. Way to many problems with
TW variable names eg: _element ... if there is no `_element` definition. :/

__is a probably a problem for python programmers__  ... ??

__.class:param some text__  would work well for me. ... ?? @ TT and TM

__ double-underscore can be a start and - underscore slash could be stop _/
??? or triple underscore ___ as stop. I personally wouldn't have a big
problem with those combinations.

--------------------------

For everyone, which knows how to use Braille properly, ... input would be
welcome!

I found out, that most fonts that we use by default for TW support Unicode
Braille characters:

So ⠪.class:param Braille 246 and Braille 2345⠞ may be an option.

 - So it's Braille: 246 as a start, which seems to be not used by the
default alphabet.
 - And Braille 2345, which is letter: t

They will be hard to type, but can be predefined. ..

What do you think about: 25 as start: ⠒ and 2356 as stop: ⠶

eg:

⠒.x some text⠒. some nested text⠶⠶

I think I'll implement the above and this for testing.  start __      stop:
___

mario