*Note On Custom Embedded Font*

Frankly I think that ultimately a custom (very small) font of ONLY markup
glyphs is the BEST solution.

TonyM has shown that much of the time the normal font cascade on Windows
will usually (but not determinately) work.
However there are additional issues even when it does. The main issue being
that different fonts have *different design styles .*

I think it far better that ALL CustomMarkup Glyphs are visually consistent
in design. Much better experience.

And I think it important we can GUARANTEE that the Glyphs are available in
TW so it will work on all platforms without complications.

Regarding SIZE I will comment more later, but as far as I tested the CMFont
would be no more than 10-30kb

Best wishes
TT