TonyM

I looked more closely at the macro that constructs the Unicode charts you
made from:
https://anthonymuscio.github.io/PreReleaseGlyphs.html#New%20Tiddler

Man, that is brilliant!

Beyond its immediate use for our explore, it could be used well to
illustrate in some docs how to solve a problem in TW elegantly for
Intermediate level users.

TT