I've made an initial attempt at converting our subversion history to
git here:

https://github.com/CendioOssman/TigerVNC-test

Note that I didn't keep all the history, only that which is relevant
for the current code.

Please have a look and see if you find anything that needs to be fixed.

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB               http://cendio.com