TigerVNC has never been focused on providing a Windows server solution.
  The primary developers have always used it in products that serve up
Linux applications remotely, so the Windows client gets some testing,
but not the Windows server for the most part.  There are major known
issues with using the server on Windows 7-- service mode does not work
properly, for instance, and it won't ever work without a complete
rearchitecting of the code.  Basically, the service needs to be
separated into a different process from the GUI, since services under
Win7 can no longer access GUI functions.

I would suggest using another WinVNC server, such as UltraVNC, that is
targetted for the type of work you are doing.  You won't get the same
performance from UltraVNC that you will from TigerVNC, but it's at least
decent (much better than RealVNC 4 or TightVNC, for sure.)  No sense in
trying to make TigerVNC reinvent that wheel.  I am personally of the
opinion that TigerVNC should either step up to the plate and fix the
Windows server on Win7 or stop releasing that feature at all.