Joseph Gray wrote:
I just got a 5370A locally and am going through the performance
checks. Things are not as they should be. Is there someone who knows
this unit intimately who would be willing to help me off list?

Joe Gray
KA5ZEC

There seem to be a few people here very familiar with these units. I too have just bought one and have started going through the perf tests. Mine, however, suffered a rough trip and has DSP14 blank - either the display is gone or the anode driver. I'll admit I prefer people help out on the list - no question is too stupid and if you really don't want to read it just delete the thread. This group seems to have more 5370 problem solvers than the hpAgilent group but that is another option for you.
Good luck with you're checks.

Tim