Hi Ziggy,

On 10/23/2010 09:05 PM, Ziggy wrote:
I don't know if embedded images will make it through to the list, but
can someone explain the behavior indicated in this graph? This is from
an auction and it doesn't look at all like other graphs that I've seen.
It's only for a 12 min span, but others with a short span aren't similar.

If the included graph doesn't make it to the list, please take a look at
the auction (150508234942). I'd like to understand more of what I am am
seeing there.

I assume you refer to the yellow curve...

Isn't that the average from the temp-sensor, being the modern coarse-stepped variant as things heats up it looks like the step-response of a one pole low-pass filter.