I have a tool with a number of Allen wrenches.  The smallest
of the lot fits the screws that hold the oscillator to the board.

I found it easiest to insert the tool from the other side of the
board rather than unscrewing the usual way.  This way I
was able to insert the Allen wrench well into the screw yet
avoid interference with the oscillator box.