yes as I wrote Dr. Gardner is the pope of the phase locked loops, his book is a heavy weight, not for beginner
73
Alex
10/16/2015 4:16 PM, Dave Daniel wrote:
Wasn't Dr. Gardner the author of "the other" PLL book? Or am I confusing
his name with another Gardner?
phase locked loops -- told me some thirty years ego , that the Best
book os a very good introduction
PLLs. I didn't know it was up to a sixth edition.
system and a very good introduction to PLLs and the digital PLL
could be found in Roland Bests:
to an external frequency standard.
any documents published?