That doesn't make much sense if you are using the PICDIV properly... the TAPR
dividers use the PICDIV chip to do the dividing.  The only difference between
using a TAPR divider and a bare PICDIV is that the TAPR dividers have an input
squarer circuit and output buffer.   If you are feeding the PICDIV with a clean
TTL level input (and decent power) and the output from the PICDIV is not being
abused/overloaded/improperly terminated the results should be the same.