Hi,

Yes, but isn't generating pulses OUT of a PC with low latency/jitter one of the difficult issues?

If we (somebody smarter than me...) flip this around and modify a copy NTP to grab the QueryPerformanceCounter value when it gets a PPS pulse and log that count, don't we now have a way to compare the high resolution uncorrected counter to NTP and the external PPS?

Agreed, not trivial. But maybe fun anyway!

Dan